American Standard Gold 17 Heat Pump (Platinum XM Heat Pump)
Up to 9.6 HSPF
IT FEELS BETTER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR WITH A HIGHER STANDARD OF COMFORT.
Efficient in any weather, Gold Series heat pumps feature hardworking components like Spine Fin™ coils and two-stage Duration™ compressors that keep the comfort coming.
We're a trusted The Woodlands AC Repair
dedicated to top-quality comfort for your home. We serve The Woodlands and the surrounding areas, offering quality equipment like this American Standard Gold 17 Platinum XM Heat Pump Heat Pump.
- Acculink™ communicating control board Maintains consistent comfort and effienciecy by powering the compressor and controlling communcation between all components of the system.
- Duration™ variable speed compressor Automatically makes constant, minute adjustments to avoid temperature swings in your home and maintain consistent comfort and optimal efficiency.
- Compressor sound insulator Reduces operating noise for a quieter home environment.
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil An exclusive design makes it extremely efficient at transferring heat, and highly resistant to corrosion.
- Durabase™ basepan Built to resist cracks, rust and corrosion.
- Variable-speed fan motor Adjusts speed based on cooling and heating requirements for high efficiency and quieter operation.
- Simplified two-wire connection Offers easier installation, reducing the need for structural modifications.
- Heavy-duty steel louvered panels Protect the coil from dirt and damage while still providing substantial airflow.
- Appliance-grade finish Durable powder-painted louvers resist rust and corrosion, eliminate sharp edges and provide years of lasting protection.
- SermaGuard™ rust-resistant screws For corrosion resistance and longer life SermaGuard™ screws are Zinc-coated.
- Heats and cools using an environmentally friendly refrigerant that’s ozone-safe
- Saves up to 56 percent on your heating and cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards
- Many models meet efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit when installed as part of a complete system**
- Contains a two-step Duration™ compressor with two-stage cooling which runs at 70-percent capacity most of the time, and steps up to the second stage on the hottest days
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements
American Standard® Documents
Thanks for considering AIRFIX LLC! We're a trusted, family-owned The Woodlands AC Repair providing the finest service for our Texas customers. Call us today at 281-330-9928. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Offering the American Standard Evolution Series Model Gold 17 Platinum XM Heat Pump Heat Pump
The Woodlands AC Repair
Serving Texas homeowners for over 15 years.