Goodman GSX16 Air Conditioner
Sound Control Top
Up to 16 SEER Performance -- R-410A Refrigerant
The compressor in the GSX16 air conditioner is covered by a 10-Year Compressor Replacement Limited Warranty. If the compressor fails within 10 years of installation, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
This product is designed for the homeowner who desires superior comfort, quiet operation, and environmentally friendlier performance
We're a trusted The Woodlands air conditioner repair company
dedicated to top-quality comfort for your home. We serve The Woodlands and the surrounding areas, offering quality equipment like this Goodman GSX16 Air Conditioner.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman® brand louvered sound control top design
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
Smartcoil™ Technology - Smaller is Smarter
Long ago the HVAC industry determined that the combination of copper tubing and aluminum fins provided the most efficient transfer of thermal heat available. Today, the Goodman brand has improved upon this industry standard by making the condenser coil copper tubing smaller and smarter. The result is an air conditioner unit that can offer high-efficiency, use less refrigerant, and deliver money-saving and energy-saving comfort to you for years and years
Call AIRFIX LLC today to learn more about this Goodman air conditioner, or other quality solutions from Goodman, Trane, Bryant and Honeywell! We are experts at creating the right air conditioning solution for your specific needs. For exceptional air conditioning service in The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe and Magnolia, call AIRFIX today at (281) 330-9928.
Thanks for considering AIRFIX LLC! We're a trusted, family-owned The Woodlands air conditioner repair company providing the finest service for our Texas customers. Call us today at 281-330-9928. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!