American Standard Platinum 80 Furnace (Platinum SV Furnace)
COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY. IT'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
Its called the Platinum series for a reason. With Acculink™ capability, continuous Comfort-R™ mode and an array of other innovative features, this Series gives your home both a high level of comfort and a high level of efficiency.
We're a trusted The Woodlands heating and AC repair company
dedicated to top-quality comfort for your home. We serve The Woodlands and the surrounding areas, offering quality equipment like this American Standard Platinum 80 Furnace.
- Acculink™ communicating capability with user interface Enables your system to communicate to the Comfort Control; gives you the ability to monitor remotely and even relays diagnostics for responsive maintenance.
- Three-wire connection Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive ti your home.
- Variable-speed blower motor with Comfort-R™ Operates at a lower, more efficient speed than conventional blower motors, while our exclusive Comfort-R™ feature ensures greater humidity control during cooling.
- Induced draft venting Quietly draws hot combustion gas through the heat exchanger, maximizing the heat transfer efficiencies of the exchanger design.
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter Starts burner electronically for safe, efficient operation, eliminating the need for a fuel-burning pilot light.
- Two-stage gas valve Results in greater efficiency by providing just the right amount of fuel for each stage.
- Multi-port in short-burners Perfectly shape the flame cone to maximize heating while using less fuel.
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger Crimped, not welded, to prevent cracks from heat stress. Stamped serpentine channel offers the greatest efficiency in less space.
- Heavy steel insulated cabinet Holds more heat in the furnace to be accuracy. Includes safety features and a built-in troubleshooting system.
- Self-diagnostic controls Manage every function with digital accuracy. includes safety features and a built-in troubleshooting system.
- Sound-insulated blower compartment Ensures the quietest possible operation.
- Dual door latches (Upflow models only) Allow easy access to the filter for cleaning or changing.
- Cleanable filter (Select models) Means you can rinse or vacuum it without buying replacements each time.
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Reduces temperature swings and may help lower your heating bills** with two-stage heating, running at an energy-saving 65-percent capacity more than 80 percent of the time
- Converts up to 80 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions**
American Standard® Documents
Thanks for considering AIRFIX LLC! We're a trusted, family-owned The Woodlands heating and AC repair company providing the finest service for our Texas customers. Call us today at 281-330-9928. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!