Trane XL16i Air Conditioner
Advanced Fan System
Up to 18.00 SEER Climatuff® compressor -- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
Two-stage cooling with the Trane XL16i offers flexible family comfort, with the ability to cool every room to the right temperature efficiently. So even the hard-to-cool parts of your home will be easy to relax in.
We're a trusted Magnolia air conditioner repair company
dedicated to top-quality comfort for your home. We serve Magnolia and the surrounding areas, offering quality equipment like this Trane XL16i Air Conditioner.
The XL16i’s SEER rating of up to 18.0 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Two-stage cooling (On Select Models Only)
Two stages of cooling (and heating, if applicable) meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16i includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on compressors (on select models)
TRANE XL16I REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 12 year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
Thanks for considering AIRFIX LLC! We're a trusted, family-owned Magnolia air conditioner repair company providing the finest service for our Texas customers. Call us today at 281-330-9928. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!